Neue Seite 2
Profilbild

Neue Seite 3 Dies ist eine Sammlung aus Berichten und Sensationen von Erfahrungen die aus 37 Jahre Leben auf Gran Canaria basieren.

Germain Ifedi Jersey

in Gran Canaria 17.04.2019 04:43
von huangjian123 | 16 Beiträge

TEMPE Drew Smyly Jersey , Ariz. (AP) — The last time Trevor Cahill made an opening day start, he was pitching for the Oakland Athletics. Now Los Angeles Angels manager Brad Ausmus has named Cahill as the opening day starter for the March 28 game in Oakland against the A’s.This is Cahill’s first season with the Angels. He was 7-4 with a 3.76 ERA in 21 games (20 starts) for the Athletics last year. It will be Cahill’s second opening day start — he also did so in 2011 for the Athletics.“Any time you can pitch the first game of the season, it’s special,” Cahill said. “I think the biggest thing is, as we all know, it’s one of many and not worth any more than any of the other ones. My goal is to go out there and pitch like I normally do and don’t try to do too much.”The rest of the Angels’ rotation will be Matt Harvey, Felix Pena, Tyler Skaggs and Jaime Barria, Ausmus said.“We’re kind of juggling with injuries and weren’t sure and ultimately Brandon Morrow Jersey , I thought Cahill was the best fit,” Ausmus said.Cahill played for the A’s from 2009-11 and again last season.“It’ll be weird going back there. I’ve never played there as a visitor,” Cahill said. “I went there one time with the Royals two years ago but I was on the DL. That’s the only other time I’ve been in the visitor’s clubhouse. It’ll be fun. Day game, too, which is weird. I have to make sure I don’t assume it’s a night game. I’ve done that before.”Some of the other Angels have had to deal with minor injuries this spring. Harvey was slowed because of a glute strain while Skaggs has been dealing with left forearm fatigue. Another candidate, Andrew Heaney, was expected to open the season on the injured list because of inflammation in his left elbow. Cahill has been healthy.“That plays into it somewhat,” Ausmus said. “He’s made a start there before. It does line up Harvey for opening day in Anaheim.”The Angels’ home opener will be April 4 against the Texas Rangers. ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — The Texas Rangers will use specially designed synthetic playing surface rather than grass in their new retractable-roof stadium that opens in 2020.Texas’ decision will make the Rangers the fourth of the 30 major league teams to use artificial turf.Toronto’s Rogers Centre http://www.chicagocubsteamshop.com/authentic-david-ross-jersey , which opened in 1989, and Tampa Bay’s Tropicana Field, where then then-Devil Rays started play in 1998, have always had artificial surfaces.Arizona’s Chase Field is switching from grass to turf this season, giving MLB three turf surfaces for the first time since 2009, the last year the Minnesota Twins played in the Metrodome before moving to Target Field.MLB has a high of 10 artificial surfaces, in 1977-78 and again from 1982-94. There have not been four since 2004, the last season before the Montreal Expos left Olympic Stadium for Washington, D.C. http://www.chicagocubsteamshop.com/authentic-david-ross-jersey , and became the Nationals.The Rangers’ current stadium, Globe Life Park, has had grass since it opened in 1994. The new ballpark is being built across the street.Texas said Thursday the decision was made after almost two years of research regarding player safety, team performance and fan experience.Shaw Sports Turf, which will provide the synthetic turf field, used Globe Life Park’s current grass field as one of the benchmarks for an ongoing playability study. The company is also part of a kinesiology study with Auburn to research how players react on certain surfaces and says it will use that data to tune systems for player safety and optimal performance.

nach oben springen

Besucherzähler Meine Traffic DownloadHeinz Karl Kamann

Erstelle dein Profilbanner www.VLC.de - Hier erhalten Sie kostenlos mit einem Klick den VLC.de Media Player zum Direktdownload
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Winslow
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1427 Themen und 2475 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online: