Neue Seite 2
Profilbild

Neue Seite 3 Dies ist eine Sammlung aus Berichten und Sensationen von Erfahrungen die aus 37 Jahre Leben auf Gran Canaria basieren.

yler Higbee Womens Jersey

in Gran Canaria 10.06.2019 12:13
von lindang56 | 141 Beiträge

LONDON Jared Goff Rams Jersey , Nov. 15 (Xinhua) -- Bullying in English schools has shown a dramatic fall, figures published Sunday by the Department for Education (DfE) reveal.

A new study reveals 36 percent of children have experienced bullying in the past year Samson Ebukam Rams Jersey , compared to 41 percent a decade ago.

The results have emerged as part of an ambitious study which is tracking the lives of more than 13,000 children from schools across the country from the age of 13 until they reach 19 in 2019.

Today's figures are based on results of in-depth interviews with children as they reached 14 or 15.

Six percent reported being bullied on a daily basis Josh Reynolds Rams Jersey , a one percent drop compared to 2005, with name calling the most reported form of bullying (22percent). One in 10 experienced violence John Johnson Rams Jersey , with one percent saying they had been robbed.

The figures show more girls suffer bullying than boys, 42 percent against 32 percent.

Asked why they were being bullied 29 percent of girls said it was because of their looks Cooper Kupp Rams Jersey , with 3 percent of boys and girls blaming it on them being disabled, and 3 percent blaming their skin color.

For the first time children were asked about cyberbullying Gerald Everett Rams Jersey , with one in 10 reporting they had experienced this new form of bullying.

The figures show children in London were least likely to be victims, with 32 percent reported bullying Todd Gurley II Rams Jersey , compared to 42 percent in South West England.

The new figures come as part of a government drive to make sure teachers have the tools they need to tackle bullying and violence in schools.

A spokesman for the DfE said: "A range of tough new powers have been introduced since 2010 to enable heads and teachers to retake control of their classrooms. On top of this, the government has pledged to train every teacher in not just how to tackle serious behaviour issues Jamon Brown Womens Jersey , but how to deal with low-level disruption that stops children from learning properly."

Strengthened measures in classrooms include stronger powers to search pupils, removing the requirement to give parents 24 hours' written notice of after-school detentions and clarifying teachers' power to use reasonable force to control unruly pupils.

Teachers have now been given greater powers to tackle cyberbullying by searching for and deleting inappropriate images on mobile phones and tablets.

The study has been published ahead of the launch of Anti-Bullying Week which starts Monday (Nov 16).

Education Secretary Nicky Morgan hailed the new figures Rob Havenstein Womens Jersey , saying getting tough on discipline and supporting bullied children can change lives for the better.

Morgan commented: "We are helping teachers and charities end the scourge of bullying in our schools. We are determined to tackle any barriers which stop pupils attending school and learning so they can fulfil their potential. Thanks to reforms bullying is plummeting. While there is still more to do, today's news confirms that strong discipline coupled with the right support allows children to flourish Tyler Higbee Womens Jersey , and can transform lives by reducing bullying."

by Ahmed Shafiq

CAIRO, Aug. 12 (Xinhua) -- Egypt's largest Indian color festival kicked off on Friday, introducing fun and joy for lovers of Indian culture in the North African country.

In a vast green playground in Cairo's Hawamdiya district, hundreds of young people, parents and their children, all wearing white cloths, splashed vibrant bright colored powders on each other to celebrate the Egyptian version of the Indian Festival of Colors, also unknown as Indian Holi color festival.

"I like colors; that's why I came here today with my kids," Nahla Nabil, who came with her three kids, told Xinhua. "It is my first experience to attend such an event, but I really enjoy it very much."

She said the dance, music and sports activities people are doing during the event can help them get rid of negative energy, which is very important for everyone, especially children.

Apparently this worked pretty well with her sons who have spent long hours vigorously playing.

"It is a very beautiful day and I very much like playing with powder colors... I hope we will have more fun during the day," Nahla's 11-year-old son Abdel Rahman said with his white shirt covered with a mix of bright colors.

The festival was also an ideal place for friends who seek to have fun away from the crowds of Cairo, the Middle East's largest and most populous city.

"I like to go out with my friends, but we almost go to same places whenever we hang around... this time we decided to participate in this event and I really did not think it could be that perfect," Mahmoud Gamal, a 21-year-old university student told Xinhua as he splashed colored powders on his friends.

The festival was also a great chance for fans of the Indian culture to get a taste of India inside Egypt.

Eighteen-year-old Yara Mohammed is an addict of Indian culture. The university student did not think twice to join the festival when she read an advertisement about it on Facebook.

"I love India, I love its movies and music, I adore the Indian dancing styles and I really feel I'm in India today," said Yara who was dressed in Hassan, a traditional brown Sari garment.

Yara, who came with her two younger sisters, believes that color festival comes with perfect timing since it gives people hope and energy amid the deteriorating economic conditions in Egypt that has been suffering from the consequences of two revolutions that toppled two presidents in the recent five years.

"I hope that more similar events would be held in Egypt because people here really need a pause of the busy and gloomy life we have been going through," she said.

The Holi Festival of Colors is the spring Hindu festival that takes place on the streets of India and other countries with Hindu population.

In recent years the festival has spread to Europe, North America and the Middle Ea. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Epic React Womens Cheap Epic React Womens Cheap Nike Epic React White Cheap Nike Epic React Cheap Nike Epic React Womens Cheap Nike Epic React White

nach oben springen

Besucherzähler Meine Traffic DownloadHeinz Karl Kamann

Erstelle dein Profilbanner www.VLC.de - Hier erhalten Sie kostenlos mit einem Klick den VLC.de Media Player zum Direktdownload
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: charleschoper
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1714 Themen und 2762 Beiträge.

Heute waren 3 Mitglieder Online: