Neue Seite 2
Profilbild

Neue Seite 3 Dies ist eine Sammlung aus Berichten und Sensationen von Erfahrungen die aus 37 Jahre Leben auf Gran Canaria basieren.

Elsa/Getty ImagesNew York Yankees starting pitcher

in Gran Canaria 13.06.2019 03:31
von panxing18 | 59 Beiträge

Luis Severino said he did not rush his warm-up routine before New York's 16-1 loss to the Boston Red Sox in Game 3 of the American League Division Series on Monday at Yankee Stadium.According to ESPN.com's Coley Harvey http://www.giantsfanproshop.com/authentic-evan-longoria-jersey , Severino contradicted comments made byTBS broadcaster andformerMLBpitcherRon Darling.The game started at 7:40 p.m. ET, but Severino didn't step onto the bullpen mound until 7:32 p.m. ET, prompting Darling to say on air it was "very late" for a pitcher to begin warm-up tosses.In response, Severino later said, "I mean, if my pitching coach said that [it was late] to you, you can believe it. But [Darling] is not always in my bullpen, so how does he know what's going on? I came out 20 minutes before the game like I usually do. I don't know why he was saying that.I don't know who that guy is, either."While Severino said he normally begins his warm-up by playing catch in the outfield 20 minutes before the start of the game Willie Mays Jersey , he wasn't seen playing catch on camera until less than 15 minutes before the first pitch.Neither Yankees pitching coach LarryRothschild nor manager Aaron Boone felt Severino rushed his warm-up.Boone noted, "He had what he intended to go down there and get done."Former Yankees catcher and current analyst John Flaherty disagreed on the YES Network postgame show, however, saying, "There is no way you can go on a big league bullpen mound eight minutes before the scheduled first pitch and expect to be ready."Severino lasted just three innings Monday, allowing seven hits, two walks and six earned runs while striking out two.The outing stood in stark contrast to his AL Wild Card Game performance against the Oakland Athletics in which he went four strong innings, allowing two hits, four walks and no runs while striking out seven.The 24-year-old righty was a leading American League Cy Young Award candidate through the first three months of the season http://www.giantsfanproshop.com/authentic-evan-longoria-jersey , as he started 12-2 with a 2.10 ERA.He also won his first two starts of July, but from July 12 onward, Severino went 5-6 with a 5.69 ERA, finishing the season 19-8 with a 3.39 ERA.Severino's poor Game 3 outing pushed the Yanks to the brink of elimination, but veteran lefty CC Sabathia will look to keep the Yankees' ALCS hopes alive when he faces Rick Porcello and the Red Sox on Tuesday in Game 4 at Yankee Stadium. TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Troy Tulowitzki is doing just fine, New York Yankees manager Aaron Boone says, despite his slow start at the plate.Tulowitzki was hitless in three at-bats in a 6-5 win over the Pittsburgh Pirates on Sunday. The five-time All-Star, who has not played in the major leagues since July 2017 Barry Bonds Jersey , is hitting just .176 (3 for 17) in seven games.“I’m seeing enough encouraging things out of him,” Boone said. “He needs reps now is all.”Tulowitzki missed last season because of surgery on April 2 for bone spurs in his right and left heels. He was released by the Toronto Blue Jays on Dec. 14, then signed with the Yankees on Jan. 4.Tulowitzki homered on his first at-bat with the Yankees against his old team on Feb. 25. He is replacing Didi Gregorius, who is out until summer following Tommy John surgery.Center fielder Aaron Hicks, who has been out since experiencing lower back soreness during batting practice March 1, ran, played catch and swung a bat.“Hopefully on the upswing,” Boone said.Hicks will be evaluated by team doctors Monday.

nach oben springen

Besucherzähler Meine Traffic DownloadHeinz Karl Kamann

Erstelle dein Profilbanner www.VLC.de - Hier erhalten Sie kostenlos mit einem Klick den VLC.de Media Player zum Direktdownload
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: charleschoper
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1714 Themen und 2762 Beiträge.

Heute waren 3 Mitglieder Online: