Neue Seite 2
Profilbild

Neue Seite 3 Dies ist eine Sammlung aus Berichten und Sensationen von Erfahrungen die aus 37 Jahre Leben auf Gran Canaria basieren.

season.Opponents have invested more time in preparing for the Golden Knights’ system. Players who experienced career seasons are

in Gran Canaria 08.03.2019 03:00
von elaine95 • Neuling | 9 Beiträge

OTTAWA http://www.goldenknightsshoponline.com/authentic-reilly-smith-jersey , Ontario (AP) The Ottawa Senators‘ quick start led to an early exit for Rangers goalie Henrik Lundqvist.Derick Brassard had a goal and two assists and Ottawa defeated the New York Rangers 6-3 on Saturday.Lundqvist allowed five goals on 27 shots before being replaced by Brandon Halverson with 13 minutes remaining.Article continues below ...Halverson stopped five of the six shots he faced for New York in his NHL debut.Matt Duchene and Mark Stone both added a goal and an assist for Ottawa, which has won two straight. Craig Anderson also stopped 35 shots and Johnny Oduya, Magnus Paajarvi and Thomas Chabot also scored.Chabot’s wraparound goal off Nick Holden’s skate at 7:27 of the third period put Ottawa ahead 5-2 and led to Lundqvist being pulled.However, the goal did require a video review to confirm the puck did cross the line.”I saw it from my angle since I was behind the net,” Chabot said. ”I saw it going off his skate and off his pad.”It was kind of tough for the ref to see but I saw it from behind the net. It’s in our style of play now to attack a little more and support the forwards and it’s not just me, but other guys did a good job of jumping into the play.”Michael Grabner had two goals and Mika Zibanejad also scored for the Rangers, who’ve lost three straight.”It’s a tough situation right now,” Lundqvist said. ”I think we’re doing a lot of good things William Karlsson Jersey , but I also feel we’re beating ourselves.”There’s plays where we’re there but we’re not. Until we fix that we’re not going to win a lot of games. You can look at the goalie and say he needs to make more saves, but … I have stretches where I feel I can play better, but I feel I’m tracking the puck pretty good and one-on-one I feel pretty good, but clearly it’s not enough.”Grabner scored his second of the game at 15:11 of the third cutting the Rangers’ deficit to 5-3. But Paajarvi scored at 17:15 to give the Senators their 6-3 advantage.Stone opened the scoring at 1:03 of the first when he beat Lundqvist from the slot after taking a pass from Brassard, who was behind the Rangers’ goal. It was Stone’s first goal in eight games and his fourth game back after missing nine with an injury.Oduya made it 2-0 by beating Lundqvist from the right faceoff circle at 12:07. Oduya moved in from the point and took a pass from captain Erik Karlsson.The Rangers responded before the end of the period. Grabner chopped at a puck at the top of the crease and just barely put it past Anderson, who got a piece of the puck, cutting Ottawa’s lead to 2-1 at 16:01.Duchene restored Ottawa’s two-goal lead at 11:59 of the second, tipping Cody Ceci’s point shot past Lundqvist.Zibanejad split the Senators’ defense and avoided an Anderson poke check to score at 14:31 but Brassard countered at 18:53 redirecting Mark Borowiecki’s pass past Lundqvist.”As a team we’re making more plays Authentic Blake Wheeler Jersey , we have more confidence and there’s good chemistry among the guys,” Brassard said of the Senators, who have six wins in their past nine games.”The three lines complement each other, our defense are active and they support well. We’re all on the same page.”NOTES: Alex Burrows, Ryan Dzingel and Fredrik Claesson were scratches for the Senators. … Cody McLeod, Ryan McDonagh and Alexandar Georgiev didn’t play for the Rangers. … Burrows was serving the fifth game of a 10-game suspension for kneeing New Jersey’s Taylor Hall in the head.UP NEXT:The Rangers host the Philadelphia Flyers on Sunday.The Senators visit the Nashville Predators on Monday. Filip Forsberg is off to the fastest start of his career with 10 goals in the Nashville Predators’ first 11 games, including a hat trick in Saturday’s 5-3 loss to Edmonton.Now Nashville just needs to find a few more guys to help Forsberg and the first line with the scoring, beginning with Tuesday night’s visit from the Vegas Golden Knights to Bridgestone Arena.The top line of Forsberg http://www.jetsshoppro.com/authentic-bryan-little-jersey , Ryan Johansen and Viktor Arvidsson has combined for 19 goals. The rest of the Predators have combined for 19. After Arvidsson’s seven, the most any other player has are Craig Smith’s four.Article continues below ...The JOFA line, as the top line is known, can and has done a lot. But they can’t skate 60 minutes a game. They need others to chip in.“Right now, Filip’s playing on a really high level,” Nashville coach Peter Laviolette said. “In the last two games, he probably has close to 25 attempts at the net. When he puts the puck at the net like that, it’s going to go in the back of the net. He just has to continue to release it.”Forsberg’s early explosion hints at a career year. He’s averaged just over 25 goals the last five seasons Womens Connor Hellebuyck Jersey , potting a career-high 33 in 2015-16. He finished with 26 last season despite missing 15 games due to injury.In his last seven games, Forsberg has scored nine goals. He’s in the middle of his second three-game goal-scoring streak of the season.“You have to credit his linemates, too,” Laviolette said. “Ryan is making some terrific plays. Arvidsson is the motor that makes it go. All three of them are playing at a high level.”While the Predators are off to an 8-3-0 start and are tied with Colorado for the Central Division lead, Vegas (5-5-1) hasn’t quite taken the NHL by storm as it did last season, when it reached the Stanley Cup Finals in its expansion season.Opponents have invested more time in preparing for the Golden Knights’ system. Players who experienced career seasons are showing signs of regression to the mean, evidenced by the team ranking 28thin the league in scoring. Big offseason acquisitions such as Max Pacioretty and Paul Stastny have yet to pay off for various reasons.Vegas did rally Sunday to post a 4-3 overtime win over Ottawa, thanks to a penalty shot at 2:24 by Jonathan Marchessault after he was hooked on a breakaway by Mark Stone. The Golden Knights dominated the shot chart 53-22 and finished a five-game homestand at 3-1-1.“I was excited Dmitry Kulikov Jersey ,” Marchessault said to the Las Vegas Sun. “As a group, we really needed that game.”Vegas won two of its three meetings against Nashville last season, splitting the two games played in Tennessee, including a memorable 4-3 shootout win on Dec. 8. That game saw Golden Knights goalie Malcolm Subban gain the upper hand on older brother P.K., one of the Predators’ star defensemen.The status of Nashville goalie Pekka Rinne, who has missed the last four games with a knee injury, isn’t known.

nach oben springen

Besucherzähler Meine Traffic DownloadHeinz Karl Kamann

Erstelle dein Profilbanner www.VLC.de - Hier erhalten Sie kostenlos mit einem Klick den VLC.de Media Player zum Direktdownload
Besucher
1 Mitglied und 2 Gäste sind Online

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: tierney
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1069 Themen und 2117 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online: